Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
IndianapolisIn•di•an•ap•o•lis (in′dē ə nap′ə lis),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Indiana, in the central part. 700,807.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Columbia Club Indianapolis Wedding . (marvelous Wedding Chapels Indianapolis #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 630 x 419. It's file size is just 72 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Wedding Chapels Indianapolis.
Welcoming preferred group to sing at the wedding. If you do not make a budget, a good idea to request the groomis favorite band for a "gig" and performed groom and your woman a couple of songs. Subsequently, "kidnap" the groom to sing along if the band is currently playing his songs. Effectively, he would state a lot of thanks for that gifts for the groom that actually not thought.
Very antique car. Is hushed - still you request permission in the group of groom and the bride to change the marriage car. Lease a vintage car that's about his liking, and after that be "driver" on her wedding-day. Make humorous and exclusive arrangements on the auto. He would be shocked at a present for the groom fun's notion and nuts.
Okay, that is four Columbia Club Indianapolis Wedding . (marvelous Wedding Chapels Indianapolis #1) are fun and ridiculous. Well, we believe recollects especially you similar to this is silly whilst the dearest pals who offer presents and this reward can go-to remember. Even so, we are guaranteed he would have loved it.